The first subsidiary of the Várfok Gallery the Budavári Gallery (Budavári Tárlat) opened in 1991, in the Castle district’s Tárnok street. Károly Szalóky transformed a former garbage storage into an exhibition space, where artists of Várfok Gallery and the former Pandora Gallery exhibited together. The Gallery – whilst closed after only one year – had a very remarkable role: it was a new, fresh institution which meant the appearance of contemporary arts in the pedestrian precinct of the Buda Caste district.

SPIRITUSZ SECTION

Emerging talents, fresh tendencies

Artists
Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest news!

Partners
Bor TársaságHotel Castle Garden
StocekANY Biztonsági Nyomda
 
Kiemelt informatikai partnerünk
PiarSoft
Foundation

Read more about the activity of Várfok 14 Studio Gallery Foundation

read more
© Várfok Galéria | since 1990 | Previous webpages: 2000-2004: Várfok 1.0 | 2004-2009:  Várfok 2.0  | H-1012 Budapest, Várfok St. 11. | Tel: + 36.1.2135155; + 36.30.562 2772 | galeria@varfok-galeria.hu